Datos personales

Mi foto
Spain
It's good to hear your voice,I hope you're doing fine and if you ever wonder I'm lonely here tonight.Lost here in this moment and time keeps slipping by and if I could have just one wish I'd have you by my side.I miss you...I need you...I love you more than I did before and if today I don't see your face nothing's changed,no one can take your place;It gets harder everyday.Say you love me more than you did before,and I'm sorry it's this way but I'm coming home,I'll be coming home and if you ask me I will stay.I try to live without you,the tears fall from my eyes,I'm alone and I feel empty,God I'm torn apart inside.I look up at the stars hoping your doing the same,somehow I feel closer and I can hear you say "I miss you... I need you". And I love you more than I did before and if today I don't see your face, nothing's changed,no one can take your place;It gets harder everyday.Say you love me more than you did before and I'm sorry that it's this way but I'm coming home,I'll be coming home and if you ask me I will stay.Always stay,I never wanna lose you and if I had to I would chose you. So stay,please always stay,you're the one that I hold onto,cause my heart would stop without you.

sábado, 27 de noviembre de 2010

Nuestro mundo, una sociedad injusta.

A veces lo más fácil del mundo se puede convertir en una cosa difícil de conseguir.
En ocasiones, juzgamos a una persona sin conocerla de verdad, únicamente por su apariencia, no somos capaces de ver más allá.

Sí, es verdad, la sociedad poco a poco nos ha convertido en unas personas generalmente superficiales, que nos dejamos guiar por una cara bonita, y por un cuerpo 10.
Si en clase te ponen para hacer una trabajo con una persona que no conoces, te molesta, pero si es guapo y tiene un cuerpo de vértigo... la cosa cambia.

¿Dónde han quedado los sentimientos?
Es muy facil decir: "No... yo en lo único que me fijo es en el interior, en su actitud".
Pero si tienes un novio, o un amigo, y es más guapo que feo, mejor, ¿Verdad?

O, cuando nos han presentado a una persona quién no ha dicho la típica frase de: "Pero, ¿Está bueno?"

Y es que, en ocasiones me pregunto, ¿En que nos estamos conviritiendo?

¿En que nos están convirtiendo?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario