Datos personales

Mi foto
Spain
It's good to hear your voice,I hope you're doing fine and if you ever wonder I'm lonely here tonight.Lost here in this moment and time keeps slipping by and if I could have just one wish I'd have you by my side.I miss you...I need you...I love you more than I did before and if today I don't see your face nothing's changed,no one can take your place;It gets harder everyday.Say you love me more than you did before,and I'm sorry it's this way but I'm coming home,I'll be coming home and if you ask me I will stay.I try to live without you,the tears fall from my eyes,I'm alone and I feel empty,God I'm torn apart inside.I look up at the stars hoping your doing the same,somehow I feel closer and I can hear you say "I miss you... I need you". And I love you more than I did before and if today I don't see your face, nothing's changed,no one can take your place;It gets harder everyday.Say you love me more than you did before and I'm sorry that it's this way but I'm coming home,I'll be coming home and if you ask me I will stay.Always stay,I never wanna lose you and if I had to I would chose you. So stay,please always stay,you're the one that I hold onto,cause my heart would stop without you.

domingo, 28 de noviembre de 2010

En silencio, te busco.


Un soplo de aire fresco en el desierto.
20 grados en el Polo Sur.
Unos padres que ven nacer a su hijo.
Una persona que tras un accidente vuelve a andar.
Un enfermo de cáncer curándose.
Una niña secuestrada a la que salvan.
Una persona encerrada en la cárcel injustamente a la que liberan.

Solo son sueños.
Solo son simples emociones.

Como cuando eres niño y sueñas con que los reyes magos te traigan lo que has pedido por Navidades.

Como cuando eres adolescente, y sueñas con que el chico del que estás enamorada/o te diga que te quiere.

Como cuando eres adulto, y sueñas con encontrar un nuevo empleo, casarte, tener hijos...
Pero al mismo tiempo, no crecer nunca.

La vida entera es un deseo, un sueño. Siempre deseamos tener lo que no tenemos.
Y, ¿Qué pasaría si tuvieramos todo lo que ahora queremos?
Seguro que otras cosas aparecerían en nuestra mente, y soltaríamos la frase de "Otro día más la misma mierda".
Dejando atrás todos los esfuerzos que hemos tenido que llevar a cabo para conseguir lo que en ese momento tendríamos.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario