Datos personales

Mi foto
Spain
It's good to hear your voice,I hope you're doing fine and if you ever wonder I'm lonely here tonight.Lost here in this moment and time keeps slipping by and if I could have just one wish I'd have you by my side.I miss you...I need you...I love you more than I did before and if today I don't see your face nothing's changed,no one can take your place;It gets harder everyday.Say you love me more than you did before,and I'm sorry it's this way but I'm coming home,I'll be coming home and if you ask me I will stay.I try to live without you,the tears fall from my eyes,I'm alone and I feel empty,God I'm torn apart inside.I look up at the stars hoping your doing the same,somehow I feel closer and I can hear you say "I miss you... I need you". And I love you more than I did before and if today I don't see your face, nothing's changed,no one can take your place;It gets harder everyday.Say you love me more than you did before and I'm sorry that it's this way but I'm coming home,I'll be coming home and if you ask me I will stay.Always stay,I never wanna lose you and if I had to I would chose you. So stay,please always stay,you're the one that I hold onto,cause my heart would stop without you.

lunes, 11 de octubre de 2010

Al final, voy a acabar montando un zoológico.


No me esperaba esto de ti, de verdad. Si me lo hubiera contado otra persona no me lo habría creído ni por asomo, no habría habido ni opción a la duda. Pero es que me lo contó ÉL, esa persona con la que sueño todas las noches, que me hace sonreir cada vez que la veo, y ya sabes, que es irresistiblemente poderoso.
Me contó que me has traicionado, que le contaste al innombrable nuestro "secreto", ese que era tan importante para mi; bueno, a él, y a medio mundo más. Qué tonta que he sido, y es que, ¿Qué se puede esperar de una persona que cuenta los secretos de los demás a la primera de cambio? Yo creía que a mi me contabas las cosas porque confiabas en mi, pero, ahora que lo pienso, eres una puta bocazas. No debí confiar en ti.
Para ti, el término amistad, ¿Significa algo? La respuesta es no.
¿Y la palabra traición? Pues claro, tampoco. Pero para mi lo que has hecho no tiene perdón. Nuestra historia se ha acabado.
¡Y claro que te diría todo esto a la cara! Y claro que me esta quemando por dentro el tener que desahogarme aquí; pero es que yo a diferencia de ti, se guardar un secreto, pero por lo que se ve, tampoco sabes que significa eso. Y luego según tú yo era la falsa. Pues te has confundido, no era yo, sino tu reflejo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario