Datos personales

Mi foto
Spain
It's good to hear your voice,I hope you're doing fine and if you ever wonder I'm lonely here tonight.Lost here in this moment and time keeps slipping by and if I could have just one wish I'd have you by my side.I miss you...I need you...I love you more than I did before and if today I don't see your face nothing's changed,no one can take your place;It gets harder everyday.Say you love me more than you did before,and I'm sorry it's this way but I'm coming home,I'll be coming home and if you ask me I will stay.I try to live without you,the tears fall from my eyes,I'm alone and I feel empty,God I'm torn apart inside.I look up at the stars hoping your doing the same,somehow I feel closer and I can hear you say "I miss you... I need you". And I love you more than I did before and if today I don't see your face, nothing's changed,no one can take your place;It gets harder everyday.Say you love me more than you did before and I'm sorry that it's this way but I'm coming home,I'll be coming home and if you ask me I will stay.Always stay,I never wanna lose you and if I had to I would chose you. So stay,please always stay,you're the one that I hold onto,cause my heart would stop without you.

domingo, 13 de marzo de 2011

Big girls don't cry.

¿Recuerdas aquel tiempo en el que lo único que nos importaba era ser felices? Ese tiempo en el que los dos éramos uno y lo que decían los demás iba sobrando…


¿Y recuerdas las mil lágrimas que derramamos juntos? Cuando venían tiempos malos y tú me decías que no pasaba nada, que había que sonreír… Porque sonreír cuando todo va mal es de valientes…
Pero las cosas ya no son igual, para bien o para mal, todo ha cambiado, ¿verdad?.
Ya no tenemos la libertad para volar de aquellos días. Porque nos da miedo volver a cometer los mismos errores de siempre... Y es que nadie nos dijo que el camino seria fácil... Sin embargo, con tu sonrisa yo tenía fuerzas para cambiar el mundo, y tu me sostenías con tanta fuerza que no me caía nunca...


¿Dónde nos dejamos todas las fuerzas que guardamos con tanto interés en una caja de cristal? La caja se nos cayó y se rompió, y todas las fuerzas desaparecieron con todos nuestros sueños...
¿Pero, sabes? Me dijiste tantas veces que había que ser fuerte ante las malas rachas, ante los cambios que no te gustan, que aquí me tienes, intentando ser fuerte para superar todo esto, tal y como tú me enseñaste.

1 comentario: